Hi Guys, Sorry to prolong this. I hope this is going to be my final post regarding PSPad Editor. I have tried to give simple steps which you can follow to download and configure PSPad to work with eScript
Please follow the steps given below to configure the PSPad to work with eScript.
1. Download PSPad
You can download from the web using the following link then follow the steps given below to configure it.
If you download from Rapidshare it already includes the INI and DEF files. So you can just skip to steps to configure PSPad Editor.
Steps to follow if you downloaded from Web
- Download the following INI and DEF Files
- Download INI Files
- Download DEF Files
- Copy the INI File in Syntax directory of PSPad Editor
- Copy the DEF File in Context directory of PSPad Editor
Steps to configure PSPad ( common for both types of download)
- Open PSPad Editor.
- Click on Setting >> Highlighter Setting from the menu. You will see the window as shown below.
- Click on Specification tab.
- Select an option called unassigned from the box on the left hand side
- Select eScript option from the User Highlighter text box on the right hand side.
You are done. You can just configure the color or keywords and functions from the color tab.
Hope this will clear any doubts but I will soon post video tutorials just to make sure that anybody doesn’t face any problem.