I you don’t have idea about Query Page method of EAI Siebel Adapter business service then I would recommend you to go through this post first. If you know about Query Page method then you must be knowing that the (as a general belief) maximum PageSize (No. of records returned in one go) limit is 100.
Giving the PageSize more than this parameter value will result in this error message
“PageSize method argument cannot be greater than ‘100’ specified by the server parameter ‘MaximumPageSize'(SBL-EAI-04455)”
To increase the PageSize on the thin client:
- Go To Administration – Server Configuration > Servers
- Select the Server on which you Object Manager Component resides
- Query for your Object Manager Component
- Click on the Parameter Tab
- Query for “Maximum Page Size Parameter”
- Increase the value to the desired value
The value of this parameter takes effect immediately and no server or component restart is required.
If you are testing in Dedicated Client then you will get the same error despite increasing the parameter value at object manager level.
To increase the limit in dedicated client:
- Open you client CFG file
- Add the [EAISubsys] section in the CFG.
- If this section is already there in your CFG file then add the following parameter in this section
- MaximumPageSize = 200